We present to you the report filed by the analysts of our private club for October 22–28.submitted by Golden_Island_Club to u/Golden_Island_Club [link] [comments]
Main market events for October 22–28, 2018
1) Bakkt will be launched on December 12 if the regulators grant the permission.
2) Internal sources of the CBOE exchange claim that approval of Bitcoin ETF is inevitable. According to the SEC, VanEck, SolidX and CBOE resolved all the issues and it is only a matter of time before the new asset class is approved.
3) The Department of Financial Services (DFS) of New York has permitted Coinbase to develop Custody. The Bank of Japan admits that the bank may lose a lot of influence due to emergence of cryptocurrencies. $500m worth of USDT have been destroyed (burned) by Tether.
4) The Central Election Commission of Russia supported the initiative of the Party of Growth to run elections in Russia on blockchain, which would prevent doctoring of the results.
5) In June 2019, the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF) will start publishing its standards for international regulation of cryptocurrencies.
6) The British audit and consulting company Ernst & Young (EY) conducted a study on the efficiency of 110 ICO projects: only 1 out of 10 tokens managed to bring profit to their owners.
7) Constantinople — the hard fork of Ethereum network — is delayed until the beginning of 2019. The developers made this decision after discovering several bugs when launching the update in the test network.
8) Visa will launch a digital identification system on the B2B Connect blockchain in early 2019. The system would tokenize private information that ensures secure international transactions.
9) The Swiss online bank Swissquote now enables purchasing ICO tokens. You can buy them through an online bank account. Acquired tokens will be stored in a special wallet.
10) HTC has presented the first iteration of the blockchain smartphone Exodus 1 in Berlin. The smartphone is expected to go on sale in 34 countries this December. The device will cost 0.15 BTC or 4.78 ETH.
11) Blockchain platform for distributing video content TaTaTu, which raised $585 million during the ICO, signed an agreement with Johnny Depp. The actor’s film company Infinitum Nihil would produce movies and digital content for TaTaTu.
12) Chairman of the State Duma Committee on the Financial Market Anatoly Aksakov explained that absence of the concepts of “mining” and “bitcoin” in the draft law “On digital financial assets” hints to a “sad” future for cryptocurrencies.
13) The Japan Association of Virtual Currency Exchanges (JVCEA) received the right to self-regulation from the country’s main regulator, the Japan Financial Services Agency (FSA).
14) The Taiwan Financial Supervision Commission will simplify the procedure for launching ICOs in the country and fully legalize them.
15) Tether Limited burned 500 million USDT tokens. The company once again noted that any USDT owner could redeem their tokens with real US dollars that secure the cryptocurrency.
16) The branch of the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission in Shenzhen decreed that the ownership of bitcoins in China should be considered legal.
17) The Ministry of Finance prohibited the British Royal Mint to issue the Royal Mint Gold (RMG) cryptocurrency, backed by gold.
18) Ripple published a financial report for the third quarter of 2018: sales of XRP tokens increased more than twofold and generated revenue of $163.33 million.
19) While the major stock indexes collapsed, Bitcoin continued to stand its ground. This refutes the widespread claims that the price of Bitcoin correlates with traditional finances. It’s worth noting that the current collapse of the US stock market is one of the biggest in recent years. The fall in the Nasdaq technology index, which dropped by 4.43% over the day, was especially disheartening. This is the biggest fall since August 2011.
20) The number of Google search requests for the word “Bitcoin” decreased by 93% compared to last December. This is quite natural, because back then the price of Bitcoin reached its peak.
2. Market analysis from club experts for October 22–28, 2018
The last week was hardly surprising for crypto traders and investors. Volatility, pumps/dumps, despair and enthusiasm — all the usual stuff.
Compared to the stock market though, the waves of the crypto market begin to look pale sometimes. The total capitalization remained in the $208–211 billion corridor for the entire week, despite the worries.
Trading volumes were also fairly stable: $9–11 billion. BTC dominated the market at 54% without deviations, although the Altcoins performed very good.
In the end of the week, the price for 1 BTC remained the same: $6480 on Monday and Sunday, though it fluctuated between $6380 and $6540 ($6478 at the time of the report) during the week.
However, the last week showed a strong growth of a number of coins, despite the price of BTC, and many coins skyrocketed from the levels below TOP100 CMC. Last week the stock market experienced a rather sharp fall, and according to reports, a number of stocks have incomparably higher volatility than many coins from TOP100.
The general sentiment makes it clear that cryptographic market is gaining increasingly more attention of institutional traders and very soon trading instruments will be available through a single terminal in any market.
In the meantime, the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are gaining momentum in the world, and that’s great! Though some cypherpunks are not happy about this!
3. Changes in the cost and capitalization of the TOP-10 cryptocurrencies in the period of October 22–28, 2018
4. TOP-3 growing coins from the long-term portfolio for October 22–28, 2018 (including portfolio updates) The fastest growing portfolio coins: IOTeX + 50% (), Neblio NEBL + 40% (), Decred DCR + 15% (listing on Binance). The worst performing coin is Mysterium MYST -28% — correction of the growth during the last week.
Want to be the first to receive news, updates from analysts and trade signals? Join @gitsupport channel and start earning with us!
|Rate (per day)||107.80||1494.28|
Generated with BBoe's Subreddit Stats
Changpeng Zhao, founder and chief executive officer at Binance Holdings Ltd., discusses the price of bitcoin, what it will take to get across the $10,000 threshold and why we’re seeing a rise in ... Stock Lyfe. Search for: Latest news. Bitcoin price gets closer to the last big hurdle before $20,000 . Binance’s DeFi index crashes 60% as Bitcoin overshadows altcoins. Tether market cap surpasses $17 billion, fueling Bitcoin price rally. Continue to Like China Stocks, Says Credit Suisse’s Woods. Fed calling for more stimulus is ‘code for buy Bitcoin,’ says Winklevoss. Dollar Faces ... As for the stock, Binance’s value is hard to assess. Industry insiders have told Modern Consensus that Binance has been notched at $15 billion, an extremely unlikely valuation on the best day, let alone in a post-coronavirus economy. On the other hand, in October 2019 the Chinese research firm Hurun valued Binance at just $2 billion—which seems low given that Binance claims to burn BNB ... BTC/USDT Binance price chart in real-time. Stats on multiple timeframes, order book, news and trollbox. Coinalyze. Futures Data. Individual Charts; Global Charts; Technical Analysis. Bitcoin Ethereum Ripple Bitcoin Cash Chainlink Binance Coin Litecoin Cardano Bitcoin SV EOS Monero Tron Stellar Lumens Crypto.com Coin Tezos UNUS SED LEO NEO NEM Cosmos Iota VeChain Dash THETA ZCash Ethereum ... Bitcoin and Binance Coin – Weekly Technical Analysis – October 5th, 2020. Bob Mason. FX Empire. 5 October 2020. Reblog . Share. Tweet. Share. Bitcoin. Bitcoin fell by 1.08% in the week ending 4 th October. Following on from a 1.21% decline from the week prior, Bitcoin ended the week at $10,687.0. It was a mixed but bearish start to the week. Bitcoin rose to a Monday intraweek high $10,986 ... Changpeng “CZ” Zhao, the CEO of Binance, has recently extended his DeFi Coming-Out Party. Speaking to one Anna Irrera from Reuters at the LA Blockchain Summit, CZ was quoted to say that ... The Binance manager said they “thought it was a deliberate move”. This whale, which also made a loss while making this move, triggered many traders’ stop orders. Exchange users reacted. Cryptocurrency followers on social media reacted to the fact that a single investor was able to influence the stock market in this way. One social media ... Qual será o preço do Bitcoin no futuro? Não faço a menor ideia. Porem para o curto prazo eu vejo possibilidade de atingir os U$10k. Sim estou sendo modesto pois existe muitos rumores e sinais de que a economia global vai mal e não temos como ter certeza do que sucederá com o BTC e as demais critpos. Mas falando do curto prazo o preço apos trabalhar por cerca de 6 meses em uma lenta ...
[index]          
BINANCE KYC EXTORTION, Hack explained 😳 Gold, Bitcoin, Stocks - Programmer explains Ivan on Tech. Loading... Unsubscribe from Ivan on Tech? Cancel Unsubscribe. Working... Subscribe Subscribed ... #Malaysia Share#US Share# Glove Stocks can Still UP?#HomilyChart# Homily MG Live Stock Diagnosis 2 HomilyChart Malaysia 118 watching Live now What the Elite DON'T Want You To Know - Robert ... Support Me On Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/TheModernInvestor ----- Protect And Sto... In this Binance tutorial, we walk you through the ID & Face Verification process which allows you to purchase cryptocurrency (xrp, btc, eth) on the platform. #Binance #BinanceTutorial # ... 🚨 MEGA BITCOIN BLUEPRINT SALE 🚨 https://www.btcblueprint.com 🔥 Up To $600 Discount - Limited Time 🔥 🔲 My Top 3 Recommended Exchanges 🔵 Phemex http ... In today's video, we take a look at the binance expected acquisition of coinmarketcap and whether or not this is good for crypto. If you would like to be highlighted on my channel please reach out ... 👨🏼💻Make Money With Crypto (*NEW* FREE TRIAL): https://bit.ly/39htfpK 👨🏼💻3commas: http://bit.ly/2ZJcfFu 👨🏼💻Bybit ($90+ Bonus): http ... Bitcoin Technical Analysis & Bitcoin News Today: Binance will launch Bitcoin leverage trading. This mean that Binance will compete with BitMEX and Bybit. Also, I'll use technical analysis on the ... How to get started on Binance, tutorial and review by OJ Jordan First steps, placing a buy order, trading Bitcoin and hundreds of Alt coins. 📍 BINANCE LINK: ...